Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

alok   22 January 2015

New employer is reluctant to make me join in oraganization

Hi All,

Please help me in this situation.

1. I was selected for a MNC for senior role having total 10 + yr of exp.

2. After clearing the interviews ,I got offer letter .

3. it happened in sept 14.

4. HR asked to submit all previous employer documents .

5 after a month , I got confirmation on mail that  All my credentials are verified and I should start seperation from my current employer

6.I resigned , my current employer has given me 10 days time to think .

*******----------  every thing communicated is available in recoreded form as email--------------******

7. days passed ,now from mid jan , New employer is telling that he could not let me join his organization.

8. he is asking some confidential information between me and my 5 yr before employer like bank statements ,IT return ,Form 16 and other things ..

9. I have changed 3 cmpnies between my 5 yr before employer and current employer.

10. I told him it is irrelevent for him and I cannot share those details , what is his right to ask such information .salaries of previous employers are confidental .

10. he told it is as per process

11. I told he should let me this process before asking my resignation from my current employer.(they have not told or given me this kind of documents in requesting documents list)

------------------------------------------------------------

The Truth behind the story :-

1. New employer is not now in good position to hire people though it is a big MNC.

2. I resigned as it gave me offer and confirmation on email to do and join them.

3. Now onwards , I am in trouble bcz of them. whether I would remain in job or become job less , I want to sue this cmpny.

4. may b they would b ready to give me joining ,but I donot want to join . I cannot trust this kind of cmpny anymore.

Right now I am serving notice period , few days left in my current cmpny.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please let me know what can be done here ,bcz I am too much mentally tortured.

Learning

8 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 January 2015

1. You have posted that:

"10. he told it is as per process"

11. I told he should let me this process before asking my resignation from my current employer.(they have not told or given me this kind of documents in requesting documents list)

2. You have meticulously drafted your query. The employee should have such drafting skills. Any skill can be acquired…….

3. Who is this ‘He’ as in point 10?

Some Line Manager or HR personnel or the person that has signed the offer letter on behalf of appointing authority,MD,Board etc?

You may escalate to MD, Board and place your demands and representations on proper record……..

In subsequent communications you may notify the damages that you are seeking…… say equivalent to notice period pay @.....as  applicable to the designation offered to you or whatever….

alok   22 January 2015

Thanks for the reply .. he means HR person, but I know there is no process like that,else he should mentioned it earlier to me .before asking me to resign from current company.earlier , he confirmed that I should resign from cmpny and after 1 month he is asking verbally for other documents. in mean while a cmpny person wrote an email to me for asking such documents. when I asked him why he is asking and he has not any autority to ask , I am not getting a single reply from that cmpny. Now ,people ,I want to sue them maximum. you will ask why ? when you will get to know cmpny name ,you will be shocked to know and the entire story . and believe me it would b one of the breaking news . this company convewrting an employed person in unemployed who nerver worked for them. he promised me for abroad onsite , good pay .. good culture ... and the reality is .. why should I take the pain and I want maximum penalty for this kind of employer.. Please let me know how much I can sue them

Has anybody declined in writing to employ if you do not submit the documents?

The lawyer that has examined all communications on record in person can advise you the best.

Generically speaking you can imagine it to be loss till age of retirement.........................however everything needs to be proved.............and decision by court of law is pleasure of court of law....

You may meet an able lawyer in person.

Your lawyer may appraise you on Law of Torts....

alok   22 January 2015

Fine Thanks for your reply , Can I contact you for advice ?

Please send your contact details ,if you can guide me on this to alok.it394@gmail.com

You may post in this thread.

If there is anything that you don't want to post in this thread you may send a PM.

if possible I shall revert.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     24 January 2015

Please analyse all the facts patiently and then decide about proceeding against the company.  Yu should secure all the evidences in your favor if you are aggrieved and would like to initiate legal action against the company.

alok   26 January 2015

Thanks T. Kalaiselvan for replying.

I have these following conversation on my email:-

1.  After Interview Shortlsting

2. Confirmation through HR of that cmpny , that This is the offer they are giving me

3. Offer letter

4. HR asked me to resign current company and has given  joining date for tht cmpny

5. Confirmation from HR about satisfatory my documentation for that job.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

till now I donot have denying in writtern ,but I have recorded the calls and I have written mail that they are asking for new documentation subset which I deny to share with them as these were not mentioned and demanded  earlier even not ethical to ask .even not in the list of their own  system generated mail.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think if any new employee who gets offer ,would not have more than this from new employer.

It would b better for me ,if can guide oon this more to me .as my last day from current company is near and even joining date fr tht cmpny is also near..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bcz of this new employer  , I came into messy situation.

Thanks..

alok   29 January 2015

Hi All,

My New Employer is now ready to give me joining in its cmpny (I got mail from HR), but now I am afriad that after joining it shud not make any trouble as there is 3 months probation period would be there .

Please advise how to deal with the situation .

Thanks,

Alok

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register