Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Neighbour has fenced in my property

Learned Advocates,

My neighbour has fenced in my property, fenced property is around 4000 sq.ft, i have told him many times but he's not listening

What can i do??
Can i go to court?
What should be court fees?? Should be it on the said occupied land i.e 4000 sq.ft market value ?

Can i go for declaration suit

Kindly advice and oblige

Thanks in advance

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

Criminal Trespass
Trespass of property of a person without his consent, by another person without authority, has been defined as criminal trespass under Section 441 of the Indian Penal Code, 1860.
As per the section, if any unauthorised person enters upon the property of another person, without his consent then he shall be punished for criminal trespass.
The punishment of criminal trespass has been defined in Section 447 of the Indian Penal Code.
If a stranger has trespassed upon your property then, he shall be liable for punishment under criminal trespass.
The punishment for criminal trespass is imprisonment which may extend to 3 months or fine which may extent to 500 rupees or both.

1. Cognizable
  2. Bailable
  3. Compoundable
  4. Finable up to 500 rupees
  5. Imprisonment which may extend to 3 months.  

1 Like

(Guest)
Actually i have purchased this land recently, i was not known that the land belongs to me..... But recently I knew the same..... His fencing is around 10 years back......... Still criminal trespass valid?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register