LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Krishna (Quality Analyst)     08 January 2019

Negligence by school authorities

Hi All, Good Morning, My kid is 6.5 years old who studies 2nd class in a reputed corporate school. He is beaten up by the same boy in his class for three consecutive times. This time he is badly hurt as he fell down due to push. I have taken it to the school authorities all the three times. I have even taken it to the notice of school Dean. They always apologize and no proper actions. The school principal supports the other pupil who tends to hurt my kid. He has a aggressive and hyper active behavior. Even yesterday also I went as this happened , I objective is to ensure that this would not happen again and actions are taken against the school management who have been negligent over the last one year. I have asked them about the contact number/E-mail for the grievance cell , however we do not have any information other than the principal or the Dean. Please guide me accordingly so that my kid would not have to stop going to school and also management would act in a responsible way. Thank you

Learning

8 Replies

k.Murugan (nil)     08 January 2019

give a police complaint,or took matter to school govern ment authoritiies or approach high court

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     08 January 2019

Remember, that your child's future is at stake with such schools, and any retaliatory actions by the school against you may result in further harassment by school teachers also.  Consider for shifting your child to some other school, if you have learned the inabilities of management.

Thank you GLN Prasad Sir. I agree with your point. Thank you

Thank you for your response K.Murugan Sir.Do you think it is a wise decision to approach the State consumer readdressal forum. Please let me know.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     08 January 2019

You can bring the notice to the concern D.E.O. DEO have authority to command Integrated child and women services under ministry of women and child developement i.e. aanganwaadi by providing books,stationary material and other basic needs.

P. Venu (Advocate)     08 January 2019

Admittdly, it may be a corporate school, but its reputation is just because it charges high fees and populated by the wards of the super rich. Of course, you have legal remedies, but the best option is to raise above the obsession of 'reputated corporate' and find find a good school, not necessarily corporate, for your child.

1 Like

Krishna (Quality Analyst)     09 January 2019

Thank you Venu Sir for sharing your opinion. I am trying to have actions initiated against the negligence of school authorities.

Krishna (Quality Analyst)     12 January 2019

Hi All,

I am common citizen thriving for justice. My son is injured in school premises and the school is not to take my compliant.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register