LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rohit Bothra   12 August 2018

Needes CCTV recording of family court via RTI

I have filled divorce case in 2013 which is still pending in 3rd additional family court chennai
during Marh 2018 and July 2018 opp cousnel has attacked my father expected to be done on request of my spouse and inlaws in the court premises in march 2018 and we filed complaint against in police and got CSR copy . during july 2018 same place in court his advocate started threat me and same was also recorded in the CCTV of family court

no police is supporting as the complaint is against advocate

i have asked for recording of CCTV camera via RTI still same is pending with Principle judge court of family court

please advice what should i do to get the recording

Learning

10 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     12 August 2018

Dear querist,

If police is not supporting you then Meet personally to SSP or DIG police.

30 days are over then file First Appeal under Right to Information Act 2005.

ok will appeal first tomm and meet SsP and DIG is not so easy i am common man and i cant reach that level

(Guest)

Ask a copy of the CCTV footage by paying sending Rs 50 IPO for CD/DVD of the CCTV footage.  Send another Rs 10 IPO as RTI fee.  Total Rs 60.

Address it to PIO, of the court.  Send the application through RPAD.  You most probably will not get reply within 30 days.  At end of 30 days file FAA application asking him to take action against PIO for not providing information.  Most probably you will be called and shown the CCTV footage or give a copy of CD/DVD.  If FAA does not reply or respond, you file Second Appeal to State Commission with letter of complaint to take action both against PIO and FAA.  They will have to give you CCTV footage, they might also lose their jobs if they do not provide it.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Rohit Bothra
ok will appeal first tomm and meet SsP and DIG is not so easy i am common man and i cant reach that level

Ask a copy of the CCTV footage by paying sending Rs 50 IPO for CD/DVD of the CCTV footage.  Send another Rs 10 IPO as RTI fee.  Total Rs 60.

Address it to PIO, of the court.  Send the application through RPAD.  You most probably will not get reply within 30 days.  At end of 30 days file FAA application asking him to take action against PIO for not providing information.  Most probably you will be called and shown the CCTV footage or give a copy of CD/DVD.  If FAA does not reply or respond, you file Second Appeal to State Commission with letter of complaint to take action both against PIO and FAA.  They will have to give you CCTV footage, they might also lose their jobs if they do not provide it.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Deepak Joshi
Dear querist,

If police is not supporting you then Meet personally to SSP or DIG police.

30 days are over then file First Appeal under Right to Information Act 2005.

This is a misleading advice.  Please do not follow this advice.

what is IPO ? and how should i pay that 50 rs ?? i have already wrote letter to PIO now will write letter to Appealate authorities for getting the CCTV recording in the court !

Rohit Bothra   13 August 2018

for appeal under RTI to appealte authority again stamp court fee is required to be paid or plain letter can also be sent as during filing application under RTI 20 rs court stamp fee is affixed. pls advice

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     13 August 2018

Dear Querist,

No fee is required for filling Appeal to First Appellate Authority under Right to Information act 2005.

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     13 August 2018

Dear Querist,

No fee is required for filling Appeal to First Appellate Authority under Right to Information act 2005.

Rohit Bothra   13 August 2018

keep this video recording can i register complaint against those advocates in bar council ? and if yes wat type of charges i need to put. they have beat my father and threat me as well

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register