LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manish (chief medical officer)     06 July 2010

need urgent legal help


I am living in Hyderabad while both my senior citizen parents are living in Delhi. My parents are troubled now and then by my late Uncle's son in a number of ways. After tolerating a lot, my parents lodged a police complaint against my uncle's son as he used to harrase and threaten them of life. Police came to house to enquire the matter in which my Uncle's son said to police that I tease his wife in a number of ways. When my parents contradicted saying that I am staying outside, he replied that I tease whenever I come home. Now a notice has come up to my house calling me and my uncle's son to court and to sign a security bond of Rs 5000/-. Notice also states that If I dont want to sign, I have to state a defense for it.

My question is when I am not at home to fight, when I am not in any scene and when my parents have already lodged an FIR against my uncle's son, how can police call me to court to sign a bond? What action can I take now as I dont want to sign any bond?


 12 Replies

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     06 July 2010

Go to the court and see what kind of allegations are made against you. Perhaps they want you to sign a bond for keeping peace and good behaviour. Put up your case and show that you've not done any thing wrong so as to sign a bond. Still if the order is passed against you, then you can file a revision in the sessions court.

Ayub S. Pathan (Legal Adviser)     06 July 2010

According to your apprehension it seems that you have recieved notice U/s.111 cr.p.c. Get a lawyer and

File revision before sessions court U/s.397 R/w Sec.123 Cr.P.C.

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     06 July 2010

If you have no money, suffer.

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     08 July 2010

First u go there (Court)  and see what's a matter and thereafter contect local lawyer.

Adv. Kareem Khan (Advocate bombay high court)     10 July 2010

i agree with Mr. Pathan

manish (chief medical officer)     10 July 2010

I just got the court notice scanned copy...I says Under Section 107 and 150 crPC. My mother also told me that the other party( My Uncle's son) also got the same notice.

Is it possible that my Uncle's son has lodged a false complaint against me? Because acc to my common sense, police must be having some complaint against me, then only it can issue a notice in my name. please help.

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     11 July 2010

Pl go to an adv.


Dear Author,

u should appear before the Hon'ble Court and mention all the facts. U can call me at 9871158578. M Delhi based Lawyer.


Dear Lawyers,

Plz. don't give such type of suggestions. It would detereorate the reputation of the lawyers.


Anil Agrawal


[ Scorecard : 6376]

Thank the Contributor

Send PM


If you have no money, suffer.


manish (chief medical officer)     17 July 2010

Thanks to all dear lawyers. Thanks.

Parvesh (AIA)     19 July 2010

Thanks to Miss Rakhi for stepping up.  I was thinking the same, e.g. do not tell people if you have no money..suffer.  

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     19 July 2010

Reputation of lawyers! Assaulting a magistrate at Rohini court in Delhi. Fighting a pitched battle with police in the High Court at Chennai, buying a witness (BMW CASE), killing Priyadarshini Mattoo and then start practising law, defending Manu Sharma by attacking the character of the deceased Jessica Lall. The story will be endless.

And you are talking about their reputation?

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register