LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sai Ram   31 July 2017

Need urgent help on section 9

I have filed a case under section 9 , as argument s are going on , I am planing to put a supreme court judgement as there is no divorce for small problems. my wife filed a divorce , please help me asap . arguments are in Tuesday

Learning

5 Replies

Sai Ram   31 July 2017

married on may 8 2014, my wife went for delievery on 2015 , after 3 months she is not coming back because her mother motivation , she filed a case on me and my parents as 498a , I flied a case on section 9 and she filed as divorce is there any judgements says dismiss the divorce and saying to wife go back to husband to lead life

manu seth (N/A)     31 July 2017

The ptinary purpose of constituting family courts was to find all possibilities, strive and preserve sanctity of institution of mariage. Propose your problem before the judge , who shall either by referring your matter in mediation or taking up in his chambers, look to resolve the issue between your wife and you.

Adv Radhika Mehta (Advocate)     31 July 2017

A. Jayachandra v/s Aneel Kaur.  See if it helps.  It says to obtain a divorce on the ground of cruelty, it must touch a point of severity.

Sai Ram   01 August 2017

yeah sure u can contact my Lawery

Rishi kumar   01 August 2017

Your post is not very clear.  presume that she has applied for divorce on grounds of cruelty and has also filed an FIR under section 498a. It doesn't make sense to call back a wife through court orders. Just try to talk to her directly or thro  family friends. (don't take the help of relatives, they will do. More harm than good).  If she doesn't come back, let her prove cruelty and get divorce if she can. If she fails to prove cruelty ( you have said small problems) then you will not be penalised with a heavy maintenance and will be given child visitation rights without a big fight. Fight 498a on your on merit.  Don't ever try to fight to bring back a 498a wife. You will realise it later.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register