Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Somu_Ji_2608 (.......)     05 August 2012

Need urgent help_dda plot to be alloted to deceased g'mother

Hi,

I need urgent help, ready to engage good laywer for this dealing.

My deceased Grand mother had applied for DDA freehold plot which has come out in draw now. She had 4 Sons ( 1 alive + 3 deceased as of now) and 3 daughters ( 2 alive + 1 deceaded as of now).

Now DDA is asking for depositing the allotment money and papers for alloting the plot  to any/all of alive child of my grandmother.

I am the son of her(Grandmother's) deceased son and my only alive uncle is asking for my father's original death certificate and my signatures for Special POA. I have 4 sisters to share with as well.

I need advice as to whether what my uncle is asking is legitimate and is there any risk of his selling that plot after allotment by DDA ? What should be the ideal course of dealing with this as well are interested in disposing the plot and realising the premium on it.

Please advice and also kindly give you contact details.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Warm regards.

Sd/-

Learning

2 Replies

Yudhish Padman S (Advocate (Madras High Court) 9566217446)     05 August 2012

Yeah.  There definitely is a risk.  Do not give Power if you don't trust him.

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     05 August 2012

Understand that on demise of your grandmother all the rights that she had in her DDA flat - vested in 7 parts - all 7 branches - each branch taking equally within itself. Your uncle is insisting on an SPA, this is not without hazard, peruse very closely the terms of SPA, don't relinquish or extinguish your interest in the property. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register