LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sidharth (Officer)     30 November 2013

Need urgent help, crpc 125 hearing on 02 nov

Respected Members, The details of my case are there in link

I have my second hearing in the Case on 02 Dec 13, I have been reading a lot of articles here and they have built up my confidence. Before the hearing I have a peculiar query.. My wife in truth was very cold in making physical relations but still used to have it once or twice a month. However In her CRPC 125 case she has repeatedly blamed me of IMPOTENCY and that I was never successful in having intercourse with her (i.e. The Marriage Was Never Consummated). Now If I convince/prove it to the judge through a medical test that I Am NOT or was NEVER IMPOTENT. Will the judge then nullify the case as well as the marriage on grounds on Non Consummation. Can I then file a Divorce Petition stating her own admission that The Marriage Was Never Consummated even though I was fully capable.


 3 Replies

Sidharth (Officer)     30 November 2013


T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     01 December 2013

Now you are dealing with the maintenance case, concentrate on this.  You can file a petition before this court for sending you for a medical examination to prove her allegations to be wrong. first you obtain the reports, contest this case, on the outcome of the medical reports, you may file a divorce case accordingly.  I think you may not be able to file a petition to annul your marriage on the grounds of non-consummation of your marriage because  you should have filed a petition within one year from the date of such knowledge, so you may be barred by limitation.

SRISHAILA.DHARANI (Advocate&consultant)     01 December 2013

Dear Sidharth,

You have to file separate divorce petition narrating the facts and supported by the medical report. Definetly you will get divorce.



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query