LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Singha Rao (Engineer)     21 July 2012

Need urgent help

After marriage, I found some unusual behaviour from my wife.. and I found that she is spending more money over phone in my absence..Day by day my doubt increased..

One day I put a recorder and found some unusual taking which I am giving here..After that also I asked her indirectly not to keep in touch with some out sider.. and better to keep healthy relationship with our family member..

But she say silent..

In her conversion, I am giving detail here..So on that basis whatcan I rise in front of law?


b/f: How he(me) is giving,

she: Good..

b/f: Now still he is doing "gienre gienre" telling some thing in un happy ?

she: Heh..why you are asking such things..

B/f: I am asking truth, what problem with you? Now you can understand or still showing unwilling to him?

she: heh..please change the topics..


b/f: suddenly say: before fews days I remebered you too much..(twice repeated) ..such that if I might have his (my) phone number, then I might asked him (to me)..what ever he(me) want I am ready to pay or can give what ever I demand, but please return her (my wife) to me (her b/f)..

she: please don't say any thing?

b/f: why what's wrong? I am telling truth noly..and again repeated that above sentence..

she: You are telling in (majak me) ...if you will tellin Majake me? then I will be in trouble!!

b/f: why who is hearing our voice, we both are talking, so no chance to hear any body ringt?

she: I don't know if some where it will get recorded then I will be in great problem? (In that voice she got shocked)

b/f: How it will bepossible that our voice will get recorded?

she: it may be possible and if get recorded then I willbe in trouble..

b/f: I am telling truth, so what wrong? again repeated ( the same argement)as such that if I might have his (my) phone number, then I might asked him to return you mentally (to me)..what ever he(me) want I am ready to pay or can give what ever I demand, but please return her (my wife) to me (her b/f).. and lough..

she: no no .. he is a tension person.. some time in small small thing he get angry..

b/f: you may know him better..

then some usual thing...


AFter 4hat also I aksed her indirectly many time, better to stop if some thing in our mind which was from before marigae.. and we have to start a healthy relation ship..

after oneweek also again in my absence she used to call to that guy again ( that record I don't have, but I shaw from dialled list)

After that I called to her b/f and told why you did such thing, as she is already marrieg.. he also argued that please ask her what is in her mind? Plz don't ask me.. I have many girl friend, so what wrong.. then I asked his whay you tell such things to my wife (Now she is for me)..

e0D Then I raised that matter to her parent's then they supported her and they say that I am keepting doubt to their daughter..and they took to their daughter and rising small small issue and not willing to come to my home(since last 6 month she is away from me)..even now she clearly say that she want to do job some where at her wish..and searching with out my knowledge, which is supporting her parent's as well..she don't want to do job near to my working place..

My question?

In this situation to me future is not safe for me..I know she will not give me murual divorce, their intension is to harash me..

I Know she don't want our relaltion but she want to harash me..

If I will file divorse and she will contest then it will be drag unnecessary?

She is telling that it is not necessary to stay together, we have to see our career as well..

In such case is it safe to file a RCR or on that basis can I file dovorse directly? Is that points are sufficient ground for me to file divorce from my side?

if I will file RCR, and it won't work then after how long I can file file for divorce..

Please suggest me in this regard..


 2 Replies

dhirendra pateria (law officer)     21 July 2012

dont give this to her she will be cautious and keep on this rubbish without your knowledge, get some more evedence for your safety. NO RCR go directly for divorce i think it is sufficient ground 

Singha Rao (Engineer)     21 July 2012

in addition to that can I say this thing is under "adultary".. or adultary means there should be direct involvement in s*x only?

I hope this thingI can raise as deviatng from conjugal ralation, in front of court?

please suggest me..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register