Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lookingforpeace (Nothing)     23 December 2013

Need to leave wife legally

Sir/Madam,

We got second marriage in month of September, now am seeing her ugly behaviours. She doesnt want me to have contact with my parents. Secondly she is suicidal behaviour. She will taunt every day with quarrel out of small small things. She is very short tempered, cant understand her behaviour will change minute by minute.

I know that I cant file divorce before year. But I want peace of mind immediately, as my mental and physical health is ruining. I dont mind fighting legally whatever it is 498A,DV or whatever. Because am honest I have not took a penny with them. I have all the transactions details and also am having credit. No properties made after marriage.

I want to run out of her, with legal notice to her that I cant co-habit with her anymore copy to her father(Who dont care coming and resolving issues, except over phone he will to adjust for a while its bad time). then apply for divorce after a year completion.

I want to do it anycost, because I dont mind spending time in Jail rather spending at home(Hell).

Please help.

Regards

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register