Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Need support to release my salary from company

Page no : 2

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     25 July 2014

No time to read entire narrative.

You said:-

"We Just get The Form Duly Filled And The Customers Directly Deposit Their Funds To RiiL Group Company ICICI Account - Noida Branch. A/C Number : 081605003643"

so you convinced them of the investment future and induced them tpo part with their money when you had no reason to trust that investment is genuine.

"I Am Innocent And Been Loyal And Honest In My Stint With RiiL Group."

You also said :-

We havent Had Any Office Structures Or There Was No Ad Campaign, Brand Promotional Activities. Also In The Company Webpage There Is Nothing Mentioned About The private Equity Business.

You had been very loyal to them in cheating innocent persons who were you friends and relatives.  Even the dacoits spare their immediate neighbourhood and relatives.

YOU HAD NOT BEEN LOYAL TO LAW.  YOU HAD DUE NOTICE THAT THEY ARE CHEATS. They told you to contact friends and relatives.  You were ware that they have no whereabouts. You were aware that website does not indicate of any public issue. YOU STILL WORKED FOR THEM.

Why it should not be believed that you are AN OVERSMART CHEAT WHO WAS EMPLOYED TO CHEAT OTHERS.  The problem you are now facing that you also got cheated.

" Sir..I Also Do Have All The Acknowledgements Of All The Customers That They Had Invested Their Funds. Whenever You May Require The Same, I Would Update You Those Documented proofs."

Why should this forum need such papers.  Such papers will be needed by arresting police officer for seeking your remand

" For Your Assistances And Supports That Of Getting Our Salaries And We Along With Our Families Can Survive Further Rather Than Being Lost Everything And On The Road, We Are Now.."

How on earth do you expect this forum to help someone to get his salary when :-

(i)     He voluntarily joined a criminal firm (as described by you).

(ii)    He knew employers have no trace in the part of country where they wanted him to operate (as described by you).

(iii)  He himself does not have their whereabouts (as described by you).

(iv)    He victimised his close relatives and friends and cheated thm for his employer (as described by you).

(v)     He kept on working without salary till the cheater firm became underground (as described by you).

Rasel M (Zonal Head - South India Region.)     25 July 2014

Mr.Sudhir Kumar, Its A Wrong Directions That I Am Being Directed, I Tried The Best To Describe And Explain Everything To You. But You Only Coming Back To Me With All the Allegations That Is Not The Reality. EVEN THE DACOITS SPARE THEIR IMMEDIATE NEIGHBORHOODS AND RELATIVES: Seems To Be A Joke. Where I Mentioned Again And Again, That I Came To Know About This Companies Cheating Scam Only After I Started Going Rounds To All The Authorities. Am I A Fool To Cheat My Own people Whom I Gonna See Every Day And Nights Around Me ?? SUCH PAPERS WILL BE NEEDED BY ARRESTING POLICE OFFICER FOR SEEKING YOUR REMAND: Thats Great !!! You Are Writing to Me Such Without Reading My Long Reports. Without Reading Anything, You Are Sending Me For The Remands,And the RiiL Group Is Still Cheating The People Across The Country. WELL.. MR. SUDHIR KUMAR, I DID FILE A COMPLAINT TO A LOCAL POLICE STATIONS, THEY TOO HAD INVESTIGATIONS AND FOUND ITS RILL, WHOS CULPRITS. NOT ME, ITS ME..WHO IS FIGHTING ALONE AGAINST THIS CRIMINALS FOR THE SALARIES OF THE TEAM AND THE FUNDS BACK TO THE INVESTORS. AND, I WILL DO THAT IN ANYWAY. I WILL GET BACK THE INVESTORS FUNDS AND ALSO BACK OUR DUES AND RIGHTFUL SALARIES. IF I AM ALIVE, I WILL LET THE PEOPLE AROUND ME, WHO WAS RELATED TO RIIL, WILL BE ON THEIR RIGHTS AND WOULD GET THEIR DUES. And I Havent Joined Voluntarily, I was Offered The Position. Post That I Visited Lucknow Head Office On Jan 2014. Mr. M N Khan Had Shown Me All the Great Preview Orally As was Their game Plan To Gain My Trust And integrity. IN MY ENTIRE LIFE, NOBODY IN THE WORLD COULD SAY THAT WORD " OVER-SMART CHEAT." : IF THERE IS EVEN 1% HONESTY LEFT IN THE WORLD, THATS ME. WHERE THE COMPANY IS CRIMINAL AND CHEATING NOT ONLY IN BANGALORE EMPLOYEES AND INVESTORS BUT ACROSS INDIA, YOU FOUND ME TO SAY THAT WORD.. THAT ALSO WITHOUT READING MY UPDATE THATS BEEN SENT TO YOU. EVERY TIME I WRITE, YOU ACCEPTED THAT YOU COULDNT READ AS ITS LONG NARRATIONS. SO WITHOUT READING THE COMPLETE UPDATIONS, YOU ARE CALLING ME "AN OVER-SMART CHEAT " TO AN HONEST AND LOYAL PERSON, WHO KEEPS FIGHTING FOR THE RIGHT OF THE OWN TEAM AND THE INVESTORS TO GET BACK THEIR DUES AND FUNDS !!!!!! AND YOU HAVENT WRITTEN EVEN A SINGLE WORD ABOUT RIIL GROUP LTD. THANK YOU SOOOO VERY MUCH...I BEGGED FOR YOUR HELP TO LET US LIVE AND LET MY PEOPLE LIVE !! HON'BLE SIR. I AM VERY HONORED OF ALL YOUR WORDS THAT 1ST TIME IN MY LIFE, THAT ALSO WITHOUT READING THE UPDATES THAT WAS SENT TO YOU. THANK YOU.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 July 2014

I am sorry of these questions hurt you but you have not come to this forum for goodie goodie talk.

I am sure you have not come to this forum for emotional talks.

These questions are emerging out of your descripttion only.

You have to be honest to yourself that if the police acts on the pressure from investors then it is not the company who is in their hand it is you who is in their hand and you will have to face these questions in THANA. You seem to be blind to the truth that :-

(i)            It is you (not Mr Khan) who approached investors.

(ii)          It is you (not Mr Khan) who caused investment.

(iii)         It is you (not Mr Khan) who employed staff for this job.

(iv)         It is you (not Mr Khan) who has to prove that you are not hand-in-glove.

Life runs as per norms existing and not the way you or me may want. Your belief of being honest person will not help (even if personally I agree) as it is not apparent on record.

This is a legal forum and you are being told what is the worst further you could face.

You expressed that

"IF THERE IS EVEN 1% HONESTY LEFT IN THE WORLD, THATS ME"

I am unable to agree that all persons except you are dishonest.

You needed  investors to invest in a company.  Knowing that general public will not invest so you contacted friends and relatives.  Because of your reference they too would not have invested.

So it is your personal bias in your favour which prevents you from realising the truth that company employed you to cheat people and they cheated you as well.

you said

"I Came To Know About This Companies Cheating Scam Only After I Started Going Rounds To All The Authorities."

Did you stop operating for the company then and there?

Did you inform all the investors of their fate then and there?

now you have revealed that :-

"I DID FILE A COMPLAINT TO A LOCAL POLICE STATIONS, THEY TOO HAD INVESTIGATIONS AND FOUND ITS RILL, WHOS CULPRITS. NOT ME, ITS ME..WHO IS FIGHTING ALONE AGAINST THIS CRIMINALS FOR THE SALARIES OF THE TEAM AND THE FUNDS BACK TO THE INVESTORS. AND, I WILL DO THAT IN ANYWAY."

This is perhaps too late. If your descripttion about the company is true then by the time you gave report to police they may have vanished from the location where you met.

You describe yourself that :-

AN HONEST AND LOYAL PERSON, WHO KEEPS FIGHTING FOR THE RIGHT OF THE OWN TEAM

You are still maintaining a team (perhaps the persons recruited by you) despite the fact that the company has vanished.

Have you promised them that you will get their salaries from the company?

While making such promise are you aware that that company is of professional cheat (as described by you)?

Have you advised them to find another job as per qualification?

Pity on you (if your descripttion is true).

You have to realise that:-

(I)                 If the company is real cheat then it is neither their first case not the last. But as far as you are concerned for you it is first as well as last case.

(II)               You cannot get even a single penny from them. Neither for you, your so called team nor for investors.

(III)             Even for filing civil suit for recovery you need address of the defendent so that notice could be served.  You need to know their property so that on winning case you could get the decree executed. You do not have it.

(IV)             For criminal case (which may not lead to recovery) the cheat has to be available and 7 months time is enough for them to vanish from the last location you met them.

(V)               Even if police (acting on pressure) takes you to Lucknow you will not find any company or proprietor and they have to believe that said company and said Mr Khan never existed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register