LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jyoti (HR)     29 May 2024

Need support related to digital fraud

I am the victim of online digital fraud. The amount has transferred to different account. I have filed a police case they have  frozen different accounts in different banks accordingly I filed a court case and got an order in my name to release the freeze amount.

Now the problem is that even though I got an order bank is not releasing the amount and other banks are saying the freeze amount is given to another victim of similar case. I do not know what it means if court has given the order the bank should follow it.

Please let me know what can be done to get my amount back.


 3 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     29 May 2024

By the order to release the freezing of account,  it is not automatic that your amount has to be returned to you. 

You go through the orders of the court properly and initiate steps to recover your amount. 

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     30 May 2024

Orders passed by the court with case file has to be perused before forming proper opinion and oblige.

Jyoti (HR)     30 May 2024

Can you please guide what further steps I should follow.. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register