Hi All,
my wife filled false 498a and DV case on 2015. it's still pending in the court. on 2015 we filed a case on section 9 and it's allowed on 2017 September. judgement says with in the 1 month . she need to join . but she went to high court bring the stay.
we have one child now his age was 3 years. even court gives me for every week on Saturday I can see my child .now she did nt showing my baby
my baby will not recognize me. again I filled case on family she didn't showing the baby it's on process.
now she changed the name of child by tampering the birth certificate with the help of birth and death dept, please help me sections where shall I file a case on my wife and birth and death dept(municipal office)
I have a document which shows with out attested simple provide the adhar card there changed the address and she applied name change on 30th October but 25th October only there changed the name . I have that proff.
if we see the transaction id on meeseva.in it's shows reject status but name is changed
please help asap. Thank you so much in advance
regards,
Muni
