LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SUDIP MITRA (SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR)     09 September 2016

Need legal help

I need some legal help for below described issue.I want to know that what law says about this topic.Kindly help

When my marriage was solemnized,I had a flat,sale deed in my name.later I transferred the ownership of the said flat in my mother's name by a means of deed of gift.but my marriage was not lasted.I applied for divorce in session court & which is under trial.but my wife & her father have occupied the flat from last one & half year with the help of local police &  superintendent of police.My mother applied everywhere like IC/SP/DSP/CM/Human Rights.but no result was found.then my mother applied before honourable high court kolkata,but judge disposed the application by saying that"my mother should apply before lower court for getting relief in civil litigation".

Here I want to know that will my mother able to recover the flat?waht law says about this here I want to mention that I am giving Rs 5000 as maintenance per month to my wife from last 1.5 yeras as per order of honourable high court.then why they have occupied my mother's flat?does law permit it?then what is the definition of giving maintenance?is there any law & order exists which can help my mother to recover the said flat?kindly help.We are helpless from last one & half year.

Learning

9 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 September 2016

You may approach a very able counsel with all dcos on record and give inputs in person.

Apparently it is trespassing.

LCI Expert Mr. Devajyoti Barman is from Kolkota.

If you wish you can benefit from his counsel.

SUDIP MITRA (SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR)     10 September 2016

Sir kindly guide me in details .one & half year i am fighting, but was unable to recover the flat.all my furnitures & other goods are lying in the flat.kindly help me

Kumar Doab (FIN)     10 September 2016

You may approach a very able counsel with all dcos on record and give inputs in person.

LCI Expert Mr. Devajyoti Barman is from Kolkota.

If you wish you can benefit from his counsel.

Sir,

Kindly give his contacts

Log onto his profile and find out.

You shall have inquire, settle the terms etc on your own.

Devajyoti Barman

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/experts_profile.asp?member_id=39526

when my mother applied in honourable high court,attached order was given .

Attached File : 253936 20160910112143 286902695 list new2.pdf downloaded: 119 times

You wanted to have contact details.

It has been given.

Show all docs (not onlu judgment) to your able counsel and understand defects if any, further options,rmedies,merits and strategy that your nlocal counsel can appraise you.

paralegalpremie   07 October 2016

You can be affecting at a time like this, so get advice from Premier Paralegal on your side to help you make decisions from a lawful point of view is a really very useful benefit

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register