30% OFF on all Law Courses until 10th of July. Enroll Now. Use Code: July30
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Laxmi   10 September 2017

Need help on 354 D

Hi everyone. My name is Laxmi. One year August 2016 back I filled FIR to my friend taken of my father and mother as witness that he stalking and saying I love you reply me else will send your pics to mom dad. I did because he wanted to tell my parents regarding our relationship. After FIR we ended he got arrested and got bail. I felt bad what he did. He didn't crossed he had our conversation but police. After two month Oct 16 We started talking by message because I miss him a lot. Meet him many time. I requested him to say his dad and ask my parents to withdraw case. But time gone. He become involved alot. One month back he stopped talking. He said he will show our evidence to police. He has my text message. Like miss u I wanna marry you. Even call records also. I think he is giving application to police that I am threatening him. I want good suggestions what to do? Can I do FIR again? But I don't have proof what should I do? I wanna defend myself. My parents don't know about it. I want to do FIR or safe side.? I called him we meet but he refused to take incitive.


 10 Replies

R Trivedi (advocate.dma@gmail.com)     10 September 2017

What kind of help you need? You filed an FIR against him, more or less that FIR was half true as you were also in relationship with him, boy got arrested and he had to defend himself. So he collected evidence from you, that it was not one way channel. Now what kind of FIR you want against him? Yes if he has threatened you to withdraw the case and you have the evidence then you can report, otherwise let the case go in his favor as that is what you wanted.

Laxmi   10 September 2017

I don't have evidence. If boy go to police and sshowed his evidence. I will deny but what to do? Last time I sent message that talk with me else I will kill you. By emotionally. He might go to police what to do? One of my friend said he is going to submit application that I am threatening him. I also want him to get punish. He used me.

R Trivedi (advocate.dma@gmail.com)     10 September 2017

How did he use you? Think calmly, after having a relationship with him, you got him jailed. Then again you started a fling with him. You will of course deny the truth, because your entire complaint was based on untruth or at the best half truth. My suggestion is lady, try to get out of the mess you have created for him and for you. Just pray that he or even court (at a later stage) does not file a case against you. No more counter Cases, try to settle everything humbly with heads down. He got you and I hope negativity in him is restricted only upto his defence.

Laxmi   10 September 2017

But I have to safe. He don't want it. What should I say. He will take back.. He will not take me easily. I can say he Blackmail me I will say he forced me to do that. I will say he used my email ids and all. Plz I know I am wrong but Plz sir help me.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     11 September 2017

Whatever is happened so happened. YOPU CAN FILE A blackmaling  case against him with the police.

Laxmi   11 September 2017

How? Blackmail by saying. What is the proof? Which basis?

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     11 September 2017

Blackmailing amounts to Criminal intimidation, which is well defined in the Indian Penal Code section 503 as :- Whoever threatens another with any injury to his person, reputation or property, or to the person or reputation of any one in whom that person is interested, with intent to cause alarm to that person, or to cause that person to do any act which he is not legally bound to do, or to omit to do any act which that person is legally entitled to do, as the means of avoiding the execution of such threat, commits criminal intimidation.The offence of Criminal intimidation can be punished with imprisonment of either descripttion for a term which may extend to two years, or with fine, or with both.

you tell police everything your subsequent involvement withthat person which he is taking advantage of and exploiting you with criminal intimdation or black mail.NO evidence is necessary.Police will bookhim  under the charge of blackmail/criminal 9intimidation and take appropriate steps to arrest him on that count. along with imposition of fine on him.

Laxmi   11 September 2017

But he has strong proof call recording and msg which I sent him. Talk with me. I miss you and all. I said many times that if u don't talk with me I will kill you. Marry me and all. I couldn't know this going to happen me. I am very scared. Blackmail only. Not other.?

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     11 September 2017

Through circumstantial evidence you can prove your case of criminalintimidation or blackmail.

1 Like

R Trivedi (advocate.dma@gmail.com)     12 September 2017

Ms. USHA Kapoor, you are advising her to move a false case?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query