Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498a victim (job)     20 October 2016

Need help in divorce case

Respected all,

Few details on my case.
Got married on may 2015. Due to influence of my FIL and her elder sister she left the home on 12 jan 2016. after that they came on 1 may and had quarrel with us and took away all her stuffs and asked for divorce
We in last week of may told them that if she is not ready to return we r ready for divorce. but after that no reply from their side. on 14 july got notice from mahila daksh*ta samiti. we attend the same and file our answer that its her decision to leave the house and we r still ready to take her home back. but she said she wants divorce.

After that there was no news from their side
suddenly police came for iquiry yesterday, i was out of station so they talked with rest of the members whose names were written in FIR. police persons were very co operative and they them self saif that we know that this whole case is froud case but due to pressure we have to do it. They said that now they will inform before a weak to present in Police station for statements and bail and u have to hire a lawyer for the same.

So what should be the steps i need to take care of now

Is there any laywer from Nandurbar,maharastra who can help in this case?

Do reply

Learning

7 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     20 October 2016

Do you have any acknowledgment of goods taken!

If you want to search in LCI databank then link is:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/lawyers_search/

498a victim (job)     20 October 2016

no but i have a recording of taking it back

one more thing i need to ask i.e can she file case in her native even if there is no incident occurs there??

(Guest)
Yes she can. And you have to engage a lawyer there if she does.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 October 2016

Keep the recording safely.

Your nown able counsel can defend your interest.

A walk alone (-)     22 October 2016

First hire lawyer and apply AB. Once you get bail almost you win. She has file case she has to prove her allegation not you have to prove your innocence. If she fail in proving you will win case. If she wants divorce Negotiate & go MCD instead of roaming court

498a victim (job)     22 October 2016

Thank u @A Walk Alone

yes we are in planning of doing that... she wants divorce but their expectations are much higher . and the imp thing is they just said orally that they want divorce in meeting also and in women cell also but till date they havent come to us with proposal for MCD.

Another thing i want to ask legally that as all aware that names of all the innocent relatives who even not resides with husband and wife are also been registered in FIR

Can any one of them files defamation case agains them bcos their image spoiled in society and if yes than under which section??

please give details

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 October 2016

Engage a very able counsel at your location to guide and defend your interest.

Once the innocense is proved; new possibilities may be tapped. 

The tempers in the beginning are usually high.

Then it simmers down.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register