Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Need help for filing a case on my wife n her family

Page no : 2

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 June 2014

These reactions are based on your  own wordings in the post and version of your wife may be giving harsher facts. Anyone in legal system who is approached is bound to hear her with sympathy and patience.

(Guest)
Sudhir Sir, thanks for the point to point explaination of my statements. Really im pity on myself for not making someone understand d pain i took n which made me seek advice. Im somewhat not good at english, sorry. Since i got engaged with her explained her what how why who we would be and to lead a happy life. Wen she left n i called her to return to me she arrogantly spome and rejected. When my parents tried she n her parents ignored and after a month for the shifting situation At dat particular time i didnt thought of calling 100. I left d palce silently without hurting dem even they attacked n abused me n my family. Second thing as u said in ur statement dat something made her to attempt suicide.... Before her try, their relatives asked her parents to send her to me but they stepped bak (because they only want me to put on road defame) den she did that act. As i mentioned drama, hope no meed of costumes. Playful tactics to make me bend for their ill behaviour. I am not a fool to say without any evidence or without understanding their feelings. Sudheer if u feel that my inner sense is wrong and i only want to make them learn lesson its upto you. I am d person suffered. I understood ur statements, as i should be more precise. If my wife wants to lead life with me wen i explained her with loving n caring nature all d time should she do all these things? Thanks for letting me know. Will seek more from you n d forum as well.

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     27 June 2014

point to point Sudhir ji explained with pain and caring hats of to you sir for the beautiful explanation 

but

Mr. researcher 

before giving any explanation to any one first be open to lawyers and doctors who take pain and listen to your agony in person 

because we explain you the solution more confidently to outcome your problem

first and last of your query was that you have not explained what gone wrong with your wife but in whole you showed that you are good and your wife and their family is wrong and making your parents in between 

understand how much pain Mr Sudhir Ji has taken from your query to explain and appreciate him 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register