Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rohit (service)     17 December 2013

Need help for divorce

Dear Experts,

I am going through very bad time in my marriage. I tried to workout things but now my wife is not agreeing to anything. She don't want to go for divorce and don't want to stay with me. She made my life that tough that it is now difficult live under one roof. My question is:

1. If I get out of that house and then start living separate is there any legal complications.

2. She always threarten me that if I step out of house she will commit suicide.

3. She want me to give her in written that I want Divorce.

Please advice, how can I save myself. And in case of Divorce how much I have to pay her. I earn 70000 PM and she earn 25000. I have 2 kids 10 and 4 year old.

How can I get custody of my kids?

Is there anything else I can do to save myself from depression and harassment?

Regards,

Rohit

Learning

1 Replies

Rohit (service)     18 December 2013

To add more, she was able to capture some chat records from my official laptop, that was shared laptop and all the records are no mine. She also hacked into my FB account and took screen shot of my chat with one of my friend, there was nothing wrong in that chat. I am not sure what she found in the chats done by my other collogues as that was shared laptop and used by more than 5-6 engineers. Does this prove something against me? She always blackmail me that she will show all these records in office. All this chat records are 3 year old. Please advice

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register