LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ns17 (Self)     22 November 2014

Need help about extension or child care leave policy for con

Hey everyone, my wife has recently got an offer in one of the govt hospital on the contract basis in Chandigarh which I think follows panjab civil services laws.

Recently with Gods blessings we have got a baby boy and now my wife needs some time to take care of the baby.

The joining of job is almost after 10 days and what we want to know is that should we apply for extension of the job or after joining should we apply for the child care leave.

We have been told that you cannot take extension. So is there any facility available that can allow us to take extension from joining the job.

If extension is not given would my wife be able to take child care leave for 3 months as she is having a contractual job.

I have tried reading various panjab civil services laws however it is not clear for the child care leaves for the contract employees.

If anyone can give help on this would highly appreciate that.

thanks

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 November 2014

The leave rules shall specify the period of Maternity Leave, Post Natal care, CCL,....and CCL be clubbed with Maternity Leave or not. Pursue the leave and submit leave application under proper acknowledgement. The leave sanctioning authority can sanction leave as a special case....as per provisions
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register