Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumar.............. (Engineer)     13 September 2011

Need experts opinion

Dear Experts,

I already filed my Civil and Criminal Suit in the year 2010. I need my money only and i do not want to imprison the person since he is my friend.what is procedure to approach the Lokadalat and i am ready for the settlement?So please explain me the Lokadalat procedure in simple steps.Is the accused only can approcah the lokadalat or even can i approach???

Expecting your valuable suggestion in this regards and thank you all in advance for your kind reply.

S.Kumar

Learning

1 Replies

amandeep12347@gmail.com (amandeep12347@gmail.com)     14 September 2011

I am Amandeep singh.I had done my engineering at Thapar university this year only. For my engineering UCO Bank had sanctioned a loan of 3.94 lakh to me.Now as my engineering is over two months back and I am placed in some MNC and right now I am waiting for my joining. As i have seen laws regarding repayment of EDU loan there have been written that I can avail 1 year of time period to start my instalments. But bank officials are forcing me to pay the interest's full amount immediately. But I want to pay the whole amount in instalments after joining which will be in next two months. Bank officials are creating a mess for me. My family conditions are not that good that I Can pay 94000 in one instalment. My father is an auto rickshaw driver and mother is house wife. So please help me out if its in your hands

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register