Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Need divorce from my wife

Page no : 2

fighting back (exec)     28 March 2013

@ashu...i think you have lost control over yourself. first take control over your thoughts and emotions. think and keep  ccoool. and why are your fearing RCR? it  is non executable. dont get confused. 

Ashu (GM)     29 March 2013

Sir... please guide me as what i shud write while opposing for rcr case? i am not willing to take her back.....and i dont want counselling also. I want to knw as to how to avoid this rcr case. And what to write in divorce case.....so that without proof i can get divorce. my advocate is asking that ony mental cruelity can be taken in my case.....other things wont apply here....becoz... if i write desertion she will come bac to me. And i also want to know how to file diovrce case and safeguard against the mahila mandla police? becoz as soon as she wlll see the divorce notice....she will also file some case. Its been one year of seperation....can i file the divorce now? and also i want to knw...... what will happen if the divorce case is dismissed? ..... will i get divorce in first time or not? my advocate is saying ....it will 2years for divorce incase other party not agreeing ..is it true?

Reformist !!! (Other)     29 March 2013

Yes Ashu, contested divorce may take 3-4 years of she contests it.

Rather filing divorce may land u in trouble. If she is staying away from u frm last 1 year, make it a ground too that there is a seperation of 1 year between u both.....

Also, she may file 498a and then it will take atleast 5-6 years if she really dont want 2 leave u.... You can just file it under mental cruelty grounds, but as u said u dont have proofs....so its possible that court may reject ur plea or may give judgement in other party's favour. All depends on documentry evidences.

Ashu (GM)     29 March 2013

hi 498a......

the thing is she will never file 498a case against me....i know that becoz....ours was a love marriage......and she is not someone...who will adopt unfair means..... she did not open her mouth......at times...when if she would have done that...i would have landed in jail also..... i know that thing atleast about her.....and i dont want to write any dirty things about her....in my petition.......becoz...... somehow....my conciousness is not allowing me to so that.

but onehting i am sure is that i dont want to stay with her..... let me see how much time she will come to court. I tried giving her examples and explaining her....that i will never continue this relation....but she says she willl wait any no.of years for me.....and she will also not get married again. And her family is so reputed that .....they will not ruin their name by filing case against me......not even maintainence....i have not given her even a rupee till date.

She has tried her level best to come back to me in this one year....but i did not allow her to succeed. Is there something called fasttrack in divorce cases...??? i dont want to spend my precious years in courts.....i want a peaceful life.

Nandha (NIL)     29 March 2013

@Ashu,

Always expect the unexpected.  Wife can use 498a at anytime just to take revenge. Her mind can change anytime. I also thought my wife would not go to police station, as we had common relatives and will solve the problem through talks. But, she did not come for talks when respected elders from both side took initiative. She preferred to go to police station because she wanted to harass me.

You would be surprised to know that 2 years back she wrote an email to me that how I had brought a lot of positive changes in her life which she did not get at her parent's home. She used to hate her elder brother and does not talk to him, because he  was a drunkard and irresponsible. She told me that she wanted her brother dead as early as possible as he was a disgrace to her family. Even I used to tell her that we can change him and even tried a job for him. But, later when quarrels started between us, she used the same brother to threaten me & my family members and boasted that her brother is a goon and he can completely erase my whole family from this earth.

Sometimes, we, men are too optimsitic, and that puts us in a lot of troubles!

Always be alert and guarded - this is what I have learnt!

thanks

Mango (Consultant)     29 March 2013

Ashu @ Grow-up buddy... Be a man... Stop complaining like a kid... I don't see any problem in your wife... You really don't have to compare your sisters and your wife... Every human being is unique in this earth! As far as, your MIL is concerned, she will get away from your way the moment you start loving your wife... Stop pretending and start loving your wife...

Don't create problem for yourself.... You are trying to dig your own grave by inviting her into the court. If she produce any SMS/email in the court which has any abusive content or open threat, CAW cell/Court will put you behind the bar without any arguments.  Don't ever think so that you that you will even get a anticipatory bail if she has any solid evidences! 

Remember, your wife could have soft cornor for yourself but her lawyer will always ready to bang you!

Mango

2 Like

(Guest)

Seen your many queries, which are the same.

Experience se bolrahe hain.

Pyaar karne wale taqdeer se milte hain. You have to be born lucky to find a partner who loves you. 

Think about that.  There is only a little misunderstanding which even if I call, would not be proper.

Yeh court kacheri ka chakkar tum dono ki bas ki baat nahi he.  To roam about court halls it takes something else, revenge, being loggerheads, vengeful, not forgiving at all. 

You can carry on with yourselves.  Adjust karlo ek dusre ke saath, aur LD/LCI members ko tang karna chordo.

You are a good couple.  For the sake of finding faults dont find faults.

Such things will only be a waste of time if you enter court halls.

Be good together.

4 Like

Gopal Arora (Engineer)     30 March 2013

@Ashu

There are many stupids in the world. You are one of them. You or your ego is the problem. You have to learn. If you don't accept her now then you will realize in future that you wasted your own life as well as hers.

1 Like

(Guest)
@ author Everyone here has given you a wise advice. there is nothing wrong in letting go little ego, for the sake of a relationship. Becoz, you wont be able to forgive yourself later.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     31 March 2013

what is apparent from your own descripttion is that you are the type of person for whom domestic violence act is framed. You are yourself admitting shouting and abusing and not providing her. Thngs will get sorted out when strict action is taken against you.

(Guest)

Ashu,It`s quite clear that you do not love your wife and for whatever reason are unable to bear being close to her.But under Indian Marriage Laws,it`s not clear which section you could file for Divorce.If she doesn`t want maintenance,then leave alone for few months.When it becomes clear to her that you are not going to change your mind,she herself will come for divorce as youth will slip away and especially for a girl,marriagable age slips away quickly!

ishita (Copywriter)     02 January 2014

Ashu I think you must be mad to let go of your relationship with your wife. A love marriage where your wife is doing everything to keep you happy and all you do is abuse her and thinking of getting rid of her for no apparent reasons is an example of your sheer stupidity and immature mindset. Why in first place you got married o her if you can't tolerate her looking after you so well? From the incidents that you have described it is very clear that it is you who is at fault and need to see a psychiatrist and not a lawyer. She loves you so much and is ready to wait for you till you get some sense in your head and you just for your ego are not ready to bend. I think I really have respect for such women who despite having such useless men in life try everything to save their marriage. You really need to wake up and smell the coffee dude! You will not get  loving and understanding partner ever in your life again so please visit some good psychiatrist and get your doubts about your own self cleared. I think you suffer from some sort of inferiority complex and so not able to digest the fact that your wife is a better human being than you. Just go to her and bring her back. She is ready to wait for you to come back on track and so do not deprive her of your company. i am sure she will even be better than you work on this relation and reignite the love and passion provided she gets a chance to be with you. Stop being a loser and just go get her back and throw out of the window every thought of getting separated from a partner like her!

Need Help... (MIS-Executive)     02 January 2014

Dear Ashu...

Pyare Divorce ek aisi daldal hai jisme sirf insaan dhasate jata hai... Jitna Upper aane ki koshish karoge... Utanehi niche dharte jaoge...

Socho Samjho aur samjh jao....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register