LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Need data for project

I need to make a project and for this I need to write on the topics as followed. Please help me.


1. What is Drafting ?

2. What is Pleading ?

3. What should be pleaded ?

4. What should not be pleaded ?

5. What is conveyancing ?

6. Pleadings (Civil)

a. Write a Writ Petition under Article 226 of the Constitution of India for Habeus Corpus.

b. Plaint for specific performance of a contract for purchase of land.

c. Application for amendment in the above mentioned plaint.

d. Petition for Divorce under Hindu Marriage Act, 1955 on the ground of Desertion. Usual Affidavit to be filed in the above Petition of divorce.

e. Written Statement for the above mentioned petition of Divorce.

f. Execution petition for a money decree against the property.

g. Memorandum of Appeal against the Judgement and Order in the above case of specific performance of Contract.

h. Writ Petition under Article 32 of the Constitution of India for the Writ of Certiorari.

7. Pleadings (Criminal)

a. Criminal complaint by Hindu wife against her husband for Second Marriage.

b. Write Down a Bail Application under section 409/420 I.P.C. based on any scam.

8. Conveyancing

a. Agreement between a manufacturer and wholesaler.

b. Sale Deed for an agricultural land.

c. Lease Deed for an agricultural land.

d. Gift Deed for a gift of immovable property by a father to his son.

e. Promissory note for a debt payable at a fixed date.

f. Special power of attorney for operating bank account.

g. Will by a Muslim father.

h. Notice for payment of arrears of rent.

i. Reply to the above mentioned notice.

j. Acknowledgement of part payment of a debt.


Thanking you


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query