Dear All, 2011 I had a bike accident which ended up in a 65 years old man death after 5 days. I only took the person to hospital. As the accident was caused to his negligence while crossing the road his relatives talk to me in good manner and when we got the report that there is an internal bleeding in his brain we filed the accident case in police station for insurance purpose. I reported police station and they made the F.I.R, after 5 days when he died again i reported police and took the bail also. But still the case is going on. How can I finish the case, I have advocate he is telling me only court date every attempt. Please help me out from this,
Trouble Logging in? Try following the given steps -
1. Visit your inbox to find a confirmation mail from LAWyersClubIndia.
2. Click on the confirmation link and confirm your signup