Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Need advise on no relationship marriage

Page no : 3

(Guest)

Hi All

Thanks for your responses, helps me align to my decision. However, I am not fake or someone's SIL in disguise. I have posted this query to get genuine guidance for legal next steps if needed and at the same time ensuring I am not taking a wrong step spoiling my life.

I am not sure why an intruder is spotting me wrong, or fake.  This is my own true story and it might be once in a case, but not fake. May be my query looks vague but this is the fact. That is the reason I am also confused and depressed.

My husband is not willing to take any next steps including seperation. He is also not initiating steps to take this marriage further not seek medical advise. Hence I was confused and opted to your forum. Its a major decision for my life and just wanted to check some more opinions. Thats all.

I just needed some help as I just have an old mother to support me and extended relatives who are not able to help me much. 

Please close the query if this looks fake or a waste of time. 

Thanks for the support
Visa.

b.goheel   12 October 2015

I am married for 4 years now and my husband has shown no interest in consummation of our marriage.
and last one
If we agree to separate by mutual consent how long will it take. We both stay together since  4 years but as I say, have not been in relationship at all.
and so on.

completely agree with u and hv sympathy.
bt ur story seems to be eigth wonder of world. because no one wait fr such a prolonged period to come to arrive at certain conclusion and moreover no doc has taken such time to diagnosis.
feel something is missing which lawyer may say come with unclean hands.

my elders teach me tht true story remain same moreover what is real truth tht involve person knw better.

by the way hw do u knw tht u r not my SIL. i think u r hindu and knw the meaning of SIL.

frm the thread i feel it is a story of my SIL. and no one mention in the query tht they file cases as per draconian law to her  husband.however it was not effective as per expectation since all accused were acquitted..

so come to this forum to  check other avenues

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register