Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Need advise,live-in relationship,refusal to marry, dowry

Page no : 2

radhakrishnap (student)     02 November 2009

Dear P

I feel very sad about how boys n their parents/ppl behave only because they have a son and play with the lives of many girls. this boy would surely go on a spree troubling inocent girls like you. but you have your whole life ahead. one thing you can do is forget the past and live your life. time will heal the wound. and i pray that god blesses you with the best so you dont look back ever.

another things is teach him a lesson by going to court. but in the bargain you will loose out on your balance life. whic is more precious that the scoundrel.

third things is you approach an ngo, or take actin againt them publicly and they will not be able to get a good (wealthy) girl for their son. this being their main motive. once their behavoiur is well known to everyone on one will want to give theri daughter to such a family. if they get one too they will not be able to get a one as good as you. and you continue to life your life to the fullest.

Rajan Salvi (Lawyer)     07 November 2009

Thank God that you have such good considerate parents. Forget the fool and continue with ur life. Your case should be an eye opener for all those girls out there who get dazzled by blatant show of wealth and who fall over themselves for fair, rich , unscruplous, sweettalking, spendthrift boys. I had stated it earlier and repeat again - the first question a girl should ask herself is why is this guy spending money on me? Exactly what is there in me [apart from body]  because of which this boy is flitting about me.

N/AAAAAAAAAA (N/A)     07 November 2009

Rajan, You have got it wrong. I don't know what gave you the impression that the boy was spending money. There was no money involved. Both were responsible for their expenses and kept accounts about any expense. So please don't think the boy was paying for the body. It was a relationship based on love, trust and friendship which was abused by the boy later as his parents got involved.

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com)     07 November 2009

Dear u have to first decide, which girl is best for you. Coz once you got married and if u will think after that then u will also spoil the life of the married girl. So think again about every aspect. Dont think that what the uncle or relative of engaged girl did, coz it is normal for any respectable family. So think again and if you found your GF to be marry then i will definately help you to get it done without any trouble etc.

Regards

adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com

Vikas Dharmendra (Consultant)     08 November 2009

Dear All and P

I will like that every body shoud go to the message given by Delhi high Court

https://navbharattimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/5207798.cms

This shows difference between marriage and promose of marriage.

1 Like

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com)     08 November 2009

Good judgment.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register