Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Never Fail (other)     20 October 2016

Need a guidence in my divorce case

Hi All,

I m in need of a guidence in my divorce case which is happening from past 2 yrs.

I m an NRI from canada and i got married in aug 2013, and i stayed here in india for 2 months after my marriage and went back to canada, and applied for my wife visa from canada. we have a daughter age 2 and half year. as i went back to canada, lot of disputes and disagreements came in between me and my wife, she stopped talking to me and she is staying in her parents house as she was pregent. as the baby was born no information to me or my parents , when i try to call they r rejecting the calls and as my parents went to see their grand daughter . they didnot showed to them and they used unparlimentary language. Her visa process is done in aug 2014 and delhi embassy sent a mail stating that ur process is done. and she blindly refused her visa. I came back to india to see my daughter the same repsonse and as my parents advice we sent a lawyer and mediator to their house and she blingly refused to accompany me . So i have no choice and i apporched court and i filled divorce case in sep 2014.

Now after 2 years the case is in a stage that  cross examinations are happening .now she filled 498a / 420 cases and dvc case.

MY Question is dvc is brand new, they r trying to give the summons to me for the dvc case in the court while i was attending the Divorce case. if i take it, is it possible for me to travel back to canada while the case is in the court or i can put POWER OF ATTORNEY for it.?

and also is it possible for me to keep POWER OF ATTORNEY for my divorce case in this stage (cross examination) ?

please suggest me... i m in deep trouble...they want to really spoil my carrer and my life....

thanks

Kalyan

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)
For cross u need to be present. U can't ask poa to appear on ur behalf.

Never Fail (other)     21 October 2016

For cross i have to be there... For the Dvc or maitainance case can i put poa sir

Never Fail (other)     21 October 2016

For cross i have to be there... For the Dvc or maitainance case can i put poa sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register