LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anonymus (Engineer)     17 July 2011

Need a good and talented divorce lawyer with reasonable fees


i need a good and talented divorce lawyer with reasonable fees..

a brief abt my case:

i m lively separately from my hubby since 18months. i hv a 2 year baby out of wedlock. he has filed a RCR. the legal matter since may 2010. his lawyer is way too smart in extending dates for court hearings. has always succeeded in taking dates of 2 months gap between each date.. so far, filing of maintaince is done, he disagrees to pay maintainence for both of us. moreover has never shown any concerns regarding baby and me. but he has filed for access of baby. with family consent, we have also tried with mutual divorce but he / his family disagrees.

things i want:

a peaceful divorce and maintaince in short span of time. i m mentally disturbed with running around the court matters. i have many things on hand.. biggest is to handle my 2 year old kiddo, take care of my job and home. it is difficult to manage with disturbing court sessions.

lawyers please post your contact details..


 26 Replies

Shaulabh Shah (advocate)     17 July 2011


if, you want legal advice in Ahmedabad , then just log in www.shaulabhshah.com

for further details...

james bhatti (Advocate)     18 July 2011

You also need a smart Lawyer. My best advice is to file an application before the court for speedy proceedings. Secondly if you are low paid employee, file a complaint for maintenance under section 125 of Criminal Procedure Code He can not refuse or escape the case.


It is very general that some clients are not capable to meet the court expences but at the same time there are some lawyers who are really humane. You can also go for a peaceful divorce in the court too. If you are nearby Jalandhar, you may see me in the District Court. From you I will charge no consultation fee. Rather shall try to give you solace. My cell: +91 8699641510. God bless you and lessen your sorrows.

Ms Liberal (others)     18 July 2011

Dear Anonymous Engineer, You have done  a wrong thing before proceeding for divorce

You have not mention why you have left the mtri house Filing RCR shows that he is interested for maintaining conjugal rights which you have declined

Divoce is very difficult in such cases

Moreover if the faulut lies towards your side then he has no right to awrd any maiantanace as you have deprive the child affection from him

You should take step with utmost care and if possible try to reconcilitae it as the court alwys give you time for thinal and act

1 Like

THANKACHAN V P (Advocate & Notary)     18 July 2011

Since  your husband has already filed a petiotion for RCR I don't think your husband will be ready for Joint Petition for divorce.

It is not clear whether you have taken any legal action him.

And with respect maintenance- you may not get because you sufficient means to maintain you.

Your child will get maintainace from your husband if you move an application u/s 125 of  Crpc.

It is not easy to get divorce as rightly pointed out by Ms.Liberal.

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     18 July 2011

First, you have to give the place where your case is pending, so that the lawyer near about that place interested in your case can give his contact details.  You cannot call for all India tenders to engage an advocate for your case.

Next and most important, I differ with the above opinions expressed by some of them.

Your entitlement for maintenance solely depends upon the income which you are earning and which he is earning and the living standards at matrimonial home.  If your income is sufficient for only survival and his income brings luxurious life style, in Section 24 application filed by you in his RCR case, you will be entitled to maintenance to meet proper life standards.  Irrespective of all this, your child is definitely entitled to maintenance from the earnings of its father, whether you are earning or not.

His just filing of RCR does not indicate any thing that he is interested to bring you back.  In these days, we have got a class of socalled expert advocates who advise their husband clients just file RCR to avoid maintenance and to cross over the hurdles of Section 498-A or DV cases (however futile these efforts may be).  So for meeting these purposes, he might have filed RCR.  The courts know all these types of games.

About your divorce case, whether you get it or not get it, completely depends upon the grounds on which you are relying.  If your grounds are honest and sincere, then there is no need for the court to turn down your request for divorce.   

1 Like

Ms Liberal (others)     19 July 2011

It take few moments to spoil the relations .Kindly think of the 2 year baby as its may also put aspersions in future life as our socitey is stiill not modern

1 Like

anonymus (Engineer)     19 July 2011

thanks.. i from not from ahmedabad...

GIRISH KUMAR, ADVOCATE (Lawyer)     19 July 2011

Dear Anonymous Engineer,

if, you want legal advice in DELHI NCR , you may contact on my e mail: girishkumarlaw@gmail.com or on mobile 09873777479. 

anonymus (Engineer)     19 July 2011

I am from mumbai....  thanks.. Shaulabh Shah


thanks to james bhatti, THANKACHAN V P, Adv. Chandu ..

Ms. Liberal.. I would like you to stay out of this.. as I have read many of your post and I do not think you will be able to even give good advise..

@ james bhatti -> thanks for the advise on speedy proceedings.. i didn not knew that we could do this... looking forward for more legal advise...

@ THANKACHAN V P -> yes my hubby is not ready for Joint Petition for divorce...  as of now i have not taken any legal action him... how and what should I do it ?? i am aware that i may not get maintainece.. but of corse i have filed for maintainence for my baby... which is not ready though.... he has filed for access of my baby... how can i allow access when he has not cared for her in these 18 months... he needs to take his responsibility of the baby too... in these separation i have never denied him to meet our baby.... what should i do to proceed further in such case ??

@ Adv. Chandu -> I am in mumbai....  living standards at matrimonial home is much much better than where i m today... i agree to everything u said here.... he is not interested in maintainance at all... looking forward on a good advise from you...


Ms. Liberal.. I would like you to stay out of this.. as I have read many of your post and I do not think you will be able to even give good advise..


That is what I am searching for

anonymus (Engineer)     19 July 2011

dear mumbai lawyers... looking out for your contact details to resolve my matter.... please send a PM....

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     19 July 2011

good smart advocate with minimum fees and that too must bring results as per clients desire. Really very high standards.

anonymus (Engineer)     19 July 2011

it is not high standards.... if u are here for justice then i do not think i m asking for anything more.... how can u charge high fees to a common man who can barely withstand his own n family expenses...  where will a common man go to seek justice?


tell me one thing what is ur definition of good lawyer?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register