cpc

nalsar or nlsiu for ipr

Hi,

I am planning for 1 year distance learning diploma in Intellectual Property Rights. ( Distance Learning)

I came accross 2 courses NALSAR pro and NLSIU which conduct the distance learning.

NALSAR also conduct contact classes which I can manage.

Could you please suggest me which is better?

Thanks in Advance.

Mika

Legal Manager

Both universities are good. 

Even free online courses on IPR are available in WIPO.

Best of luck ...

Thanks Krishna!

Regards

Mika

Advocate/IP Attorney

Hi,

Both are good as far as syllabus and materials go, but NALSAR has a slight edge over NLSIU because of its user interface.  You will know once you visit the NALSAR website.

Cheers!

Lawyer

i found both equally good.

the WIPO online courses are generally paid, the basic one is for free.

INCHARGE IPR DEPARTMENT & HR DEPARTMENT: CS (Executive) student

Hi Mika,

I congratulate you for deciding to join ipr course.  You should know about the difference between nlsiu and nalsar courses.  NLSIU bangalore offers pg diploma in intellectual property rights. It includes patents.  Whereas nalsar offers only pg diploma in patent laws.  It is more easy to get passed from nalsar but it is difficult (very) to get ipr diploma from nlsiu bangalore.

Thanks all of you!

I will be joing NALSAR as they conduct the contact classes in Pune and Mumbai which I can attend.

Regards

Mika

@ Mika, its "contract" not "contact", law starts from language. ;-)

Wish u all the luck.

@Mika, I too would like to apply for the IPR program at NALSAR. Tomorrow is the last date. Did you submit the course fee too along with the application? I am a engineering grad.

Originally posted by :Mika

"
Hi,

I am planning for 1 year distance learning diploma in Intellectual Property Rights. ( Distance Learning)

I came accross 2 courses NALSAR pro and NLSIU which conduct the distance learning.

NALSAR also conduct contact classes which I can manage.

Could you please suggest me which is better?

Thanks in Advance.

Mika
"

LEGAL COUNSEL

You can also evaluate the courses offered by ICFAI for E-learning the course materials are pretty good.

Best Wishes

Vasudevan

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

IPC Grand Course     |    x