my wifes passport and visa problem

sir, actually my wife is interested in GRE to study in US but our problem is under different circumstance we got married without knowing to there parents after marriage she stays with there parents even now there parents doesn't know that she is married we don't have a opinion to cheat them but it was only to have a proof so that they never seperate us. we got married 2 years ago and we gave her 10th certificate as a proof for marriage as there parents are forcing her to study in us while applying for visa and passport can she apply as if she is unmarried, will any problem exists ,i don't want her to get a bad remark so please kindly show me a remedy.


If she is applying as a spinster or unmarried, she will be liable for the offences for withholding information material to the issuance of passport, i.e., suppressing the fact of her marriage in the passport will attract penal provisions as well as cancellation itself when found out in the later stage, especially if the marriage has been registered, so it is better to inform both your parents at least now so that many problems can be solved, do not take hurried decisions at least henceforth.


Thank you sir for your valuable suggestion



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Join the MasterClass     |    x