Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sanjeev rajpurohit   02 May 2022

My sons wife problem

my wife was suffering from covid from 01/05/2021 and admitted in hospital on 07/05/2021 and on 08/05/2021 i was also suffering from covid and durring this period of covid my sons wife making allegation of ipc 354 i have some whatsup message in which clearly writing that their is wrong from my side and i am a innocent person she is only blaming me now i go in high court u sec 482 can i got relief


 2 Replies

anubhav Bhatt   03 May 2022

Sure sir you will get relief.

Divya Vijayan   03 May 2022

Hello sir!

It depends upon the date the other party has filed the FIR. You have to prove that the allegations that were made against you are false. You can also get the false FIR quashed by High Court under Section 482 of CrPC. Courts are generally reluctant to quash an FIR or interfere in the law and order process, but if you have sufficient proof and strong alibi, the court has the power to quash the false FIR. You can also obtain an anticipatory bail, it is like a precautionary bail in case police move ahead to arrest you. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register