LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Msk-need -nuetral- laws (self)     10 July 2014

My marriage story and lessons

To readers, learned lawyers of this forum and wives who licking their lips to misuse the law to extort husbands!

About me, my marriage story (rather misery!)

I was born to very poor family in one of the backward districts of Tamilnadu, my parents were high-school drop outs due to extreme poverty prevailed in their family.  I had to fight the abject poverty in my childhood days, we had hardly had two times meals a day ( undernourished food), had to study in kerosene lamp  and had to fight the ill-treatment from the society yet I had high hope to come-up in life, committed to uplift my family along with my mother and two lovely sisters, I excelled in studies, sports, arts and literature from my childhood days! I had dreams to serve this nation! I cleared TN state entrance and graduated in engineering with government scholarship. After completing my graduation I worked 5 years in Railways and DRDO  to help my family though I had dreams for Masters. I helped my sisters education, and arranged my first sister marriage, after 5 years of work, I cleared GATE in 2002 and got master degree in IIT. To uplift my family further I decided to go abroad, joined MNC and went to USA, as we had been without a decent home. After earning a decent money I decided to marry in 2010 at the age of 31, our family got a proposal from Chennai and I spoke to her ( she acted nicely) and found OK. We married, but all my dreams of a happy married life shattered from very first day, she did not even allow me to go near to her. When I asked she requested that she was interested in preparing IAS and asked me 6 months’ time to start the family life. I agreed though I was not interested to delay my family life. She started asking money quoting unreasonable items and asked me to spend for her entire family, within a month of my marriage her list went endless and she started pressing me to buy a home in Chennai on her name ( my hard-earn money) when I refused, there came shock of my life. She said she is not interested in married life anymore and wanted to stay alone, i pursued her patiently for an year and one fine day that cruel lady said, "you can divorce me but provide me 20 Lakhs!) and started threatening my family with one of the ex-commissioner of police, my entire family was depressed and  i decided enough is enough! I approached HC Chennai and pre-empted all 498a. Thanks to this forum, Mr Shoney kapoor and Tajobs who advised me promptly and my lawyer who understood my pain. After three years of court battle HC Chennai understood my pain and ordered ex-parte understanding my wife hide and seek and prolonging techniques!

My appeal to lawyer community, don’t spoil lives of innocent men! How many people lives you people want to spoil by misguiding women!

To law makers of this country, why such one sided laws which gives opportunities to hawks in this country, I hate this country and its cheap people who has no minimum sympathy for fellow human life!

To struggling men!

1) Never surrender to this type of woman and encourage other women to misuse the laws1

2) Never feel you have lost! You stand bold, never fear of facing police, court 

3) Never feel self-pity, empower yourself in this struggling time, I registered for PhD in IIM and on way to my doctorate, after all you can sweet revenge your enemy and excelled in my job 

To ladies who lick their lips to misuse laws, beware once men decided to go any extent, you will be doubly screwed back!

Regards

Struggled citizen of this stupid country!

Learning

3 Replies

Mango (Consultant)     11 July 2014

Great buddy... Happy to hear that you finally got justice and excelled in your job as well. I am facing the same kind of issue only thing is amount is 1,00,00,000 (1 Crore - 10 million)... :-) Even judge asked my wife, you know what you're demanding... At least, this makes me feel like a king... People thinks that I am capable of throwing-off such money... :-) Always take everything positively...  So far, it's going on and hoping to win this battle soon...

Plan for a great future and have a nice family life...

Cheers!

Mango

1 Like

suman negi (none)     11 July 2014

Never yield if u haven't done anything wrong. I have done llb in the period of court battle and am defending my case myself. Two cases are pending in hc of uttrakhand for judgment.
1 Like

Msk-need -nuetral- laws (self)     11 July 2014

Thanks Mango. I used to help other men in those days in forum but these people either keep on wailing and wasting time or disappear. Then i stopped helping them. These people have no strength to fight and free the next generation who are again their son and grandson. Yet i want to share my story who can take a cue to fight.if atleast two lawyers felt bad reading my message, i saved atleast few men, infact few women! Mani, chennai

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register