Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

My innocent spouse

From all the experts seeking advise , Will give a gist of my facts

1. Wife left home three years back ( 2010 Dec ) - She was carrying then, she went happily no issues at all

2. She was not willing to come back after our first child birth ( daughter ) and after family intervention and cajoling she came back in Sep 2011. Her reason for not coming back which she stated in the mail was , wnated to stay seperately and seperate from my parents ( I stay in my own home , three bed room home , Lot of privacy is there )

3. Later she went in Dec 2011, she was pregnant , intially she wanted to abort the child however i convinced her , her parents too and agreed to it , after that i tried calling her back , went to her home to get her back she was not willing to come back , i used to send here INR 5000 every month , one day credited that money back and said she wants INR 20,000 every month to which i said not possible as i have expenses at my end , ( Both my parents are diabetic and BP patient , they are in the late 60's, my home loan , insurance, car loan etc )

4. In Year 2012 Jan, she filed for Maintainence , Cr125 , In May INR 15,000 was ordered, at that time she said to the court that she is not working, in Sep 2012 court requated me to get my parents and take my wife back, The hearing day my spouse did not come to court stating not well., Judge requested to go to their homee, When i took my parents to my spouse home, she ill treated my parents and abused them, I took video of the incident and shown to the judge the next day , He passedan order for police protection should be given to me and children should be brought to court. I also produced the evidence that she is working and earning INR 30.000, past four months a new judge has not been appointed , thats the reason i could not get the maitaanence amount reduced

5. Mean while in Year 2012, i filed RCR and I got exparte , wife re-opened the case stating she never received the notification and after fighting for 9 months her petition was quashed and ordered passed in my favour and requested spouse to join back with me, as this is not an enforcable ,i cannot do anytthing.  .

6. In Feb 2014, she filed for DV and Dowarry Harrassement ( Last three years she was in different state ) and i am dwelling in hyderabad. I got a letter from Hamila Thana to visit for counselling on this month. I called Thana and found out the details of the case from the Inspector . 

Its been seven years that we got married, I sincerly want her back, She is a good lady , we have two kids , one daughter 4 yrs and 1 son 2.5yrs , i dont understand why is she doing all this , who is feeding all this bad sugesstions in to her head.

Suggest what to do next ,

Learning

4 Replies

dv (ghvhb)     12 March 2014

Maybe she has multiple personality disorder .. Or you are too naive to see through her

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     12 March 2014

forget her.

(Guest)

Thank you Amit ,  Any other alternative keeping in mind two kids. What have the kids done to be away from one of their parents. Seeking Help , pl Suggest.

(Guest)

Latest came to know that , spouse is asking for all the amount paid as dowry ( 5 lacs ) Paid by cheque and also 80 tola gold, All the gold she took it away, i guess it was a planned move and comming to money , it was paid as marraige happened in hyderabad and all expenses was borne by us, not a single penny was spend by them , Good thing is that church arranged for catering , marriage hall , other ceremony expenses and all i have paid through cheque .

Can spose file for DV in another state , when she was staying with husband in another state, can she file flase case in a different state where the DV has not taken place at all

Seeking Sugesstions

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register