Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit   01 September 2015

My grandfather is alive and he has self acquired property.

My grandfather is alive and he has self acquired property. My father is also alive but he has no property. As a grandson, can I claim on my grandfather’s property?

My grandfather has 3 sons but he disown my father from his property around 10 years ago. Can I Claim my grandfather’s property?

Learning

6 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     01 September 2015

Youcannot forcefull or through court claim your grand fathers property. Your grand father is having right to declare on whom the property should be. so you try to gain pure love and affection from your grand father. so that he may a write a WILL stating all his properties for his lovely ones. 

Hariprabha (Nil)     01 September 2015

If your grandfather's property is selfaquieaa

Hariprabha (Nil)     01 September 2015

Self acquired, he has every right to decide whom he should give it to. Trying to get a share forcefully will cause you troubles and nothing else.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     01 September 2015

Agreed with experts.

If grandfather deceases without leaving any WILL, but leaving the property then you may have a share from share of your father.

Amit   02 September 2015

Thanks Everyone for your answers.

My grand father disowned my father from his property without any legal notice(Paper) from court or from legal authority, But he forcefully took my fathers signature on a personal stamp paper in front of his friends.

In this case what should I do

Krishna Murthy Pasupula (High Court Advocate )     02 September 2015

Since the property is your grandfather’s self-acquired property. He is having right to disburse through his own will.

You can send notice/ file a complaint, stating not to misuse of the signed stamp paper, which was taken by force from your father.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register