My flat vendor is behaving like rouge, not following entered sale agreement

Hi All, I hope you are doing well.

I entered into agreement of sale with a Vendor in hyderabad for the purchase of a 2BHK flat(Legally the property is fine) in Sep-2020. Here the vendor is a landlord and he gave the land for development with a builder and above flat falls under landlord share.

The problem we are facing with Vendor is
1. He is not having original sale deed of the land. He has mortgaged it with some other third party and lied to us saying he has all documents(As the third person haven't taken any legal action yet, so legally it is fine ).
2. Due to some disputes between landlord and builder, the flat construction is stopped.
3. Vendor is willing to do registration on my name only if total amount is paid to him. He won't care about the incomplete flat and all the construction has to be taken care by us only.
4. Vendor is not returning the original amount we gave him and torturing us mentally.

Kindly suggest us what are the actions can be taken legally and how much time it would take.

Thanks, Raju

You can go to Rera office with your problem. They may take your complaint and you can get your full refund. Rera will pass order in 2 to 6 months. You will get full refund with interest if there is delay as per your agreement and documents are not complete.


Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

yes. R.E.R.A is 

  • To protect the interest of consumers and establish an adjudicating mechanism for speedy dispute redressal in Real Estate sector.
Reply Mumbai : 9820174108

1. You have an option of filing a Grievance Petition before the local Consumer Court, against the builder & Landlord, for his illegal trade practices, negligence, deficiency, harassment etc.... with supporting documentary evidences and claim damages & compensation for the financial losses and for the mental & physical trauma being caused to you.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal


You may file a petition for Breach of Contract against the accused party (flat vendor in your case).

Kevin M. Paul



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x