LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

N K Jain (.Asso. prof. Mathematics)     23 December 2011

My divorce case

Daer sir ,My daughterinlaw has registered 498a on my son after five years of her marriage, divorce case is running, the status of the case is as follow 1) Her interim maintance is decided and custody of 6 years child is given to us on the basis of mental cruelty 2)evidence and cross examination of my son is over 3)our lawer is forcing to give her huge amount of mony, we refused . 4) we have taken Noc ,we want a new lawer for the case, we are well versed the points of our case we have very strong evidences  as documental proofs against her,lawer should be resident of bangalore city. Reply e- .9449800972.


 1 Replies

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     24 December 2011

When marriage is 5 years old how can son be 6 years old.

Get a lawyer of effectiveness depending upon the court the case is in.





Shonee Kapoor

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query