Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

My bank account freeze by cyber crime cell

Page no : 3

Nitin Dahiya   19 October 2021

Hi deepak, 

Could you please share your contact details if possible. I'm facing same with with my accounts. Even I am a crypto broker. My number is 9354118332

Chirag   23 April 2022

Suffering from this i have 2 cybercrime holds im a crypto trader i have full proofs of the assets i have sold to the person but cyber crime has not contacted me 1 case has been going on since 20 November another one since 10 april zero communication from banks or from cyber crime i call them every week they tell me nothing all they ask if that i come there in person what should i do total 430k stuck the platform on which i trade is willing to co-operate with cyber crime to prove i sold assets worth 430k 

Ankit Goyal   20 April 2023

Hi Deepak,

Is your issue resolved? If yes, how long did it take and what did you do? Please help, I am in a similar situation. My account is also frozen.

Tax_Buddy (Tax consultant)     12 February 2024

You need fo file a petition to state reforms for unfreezing you can google about it. By this you don't to go anywhere from home you can do. Also if you want to process from my end then yes I'll definitely help in this regard Whatsapp on 8597060256 (I'll charge 10k). Did this for many.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register