LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Savitha (software)     29 July 2016

My advocate is not filing objection nor giving noc

Hi All,

My advocate is not filing objection neither regular to court nor give NOC.

plz suggest.




 1 Replies

Augustine Chatterjee,New Delhi (Advocate & Solicitor at Law)     29 July 2016

request the judge to issue a discharge order to the previous advocate.

Augustine Chatterjee

Advocate & Solicitor at Law


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query