How did you apply for Mutual Consent Divorce, please give us some background about your issue. If you had arrived at filing Mutual Divorce from mediation or was that you and your husband applied MCD?
First thing First:
1. You have apply the mutual consent Divorce in the court
2. After filing and signing in the court registrar you will be given the filing no and MC #
3. Yes, once the petition is accepted you will be given the date 6 months from the date of filing, if judge feels to have the first motion then you will get the near date, since they have posted this for 6 months it is obvious that your first motion is done.
4. Now during the next hearing you will have to go to mediation
5. If both feel incompatible, mediator will pass the file to the Judge for Divorce
6. On the same day or the next day you case will be put for second motion and divorcee decree will be awarded
Now I am hats off to your ignorance of the court procedures, If you don't have the details go to court and check of details, ask your lawyer and tell the above points to him/her he/she will give all the details to you.