LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Mutual Consent Divorce Query!

Filed for mutual consent and today is the session after 6 months.Judge asked if we are ready for affidavits.She said no and asked for alimony enhancement and tried to file mutual consent withdrawal.Judge shouted on her and her lawyer as this is a mutual consent divorce petition and given a date after one month.He told that he will dismiss petition.My f****ng lawyer did not attend the session and i donno when this bl**dy a** h *les and indian system will change... My queries: 1.Will court allow to enhance alimony amount other than terms mentioned and she has already taken half amount ? 2.What may happen in next session? 3.Will i get divorce as i am ready to pay balance amount as per terms in MOU? 4.What if she says NO in the next session? 5.Will judge dimisses the divorce petition ?i need divorce...i am waiting for divorce from 7 yrs?That b***tch stayed only for 40 days with me... Thanks in Advance

Learning

2 Replies

ANAMIKA VICHARE (LAWYER)     03 April 2014

Inmy opinion, since you have complied with payment of part money n pl deposit the balance amount in the court, she should not be allowed towithdraw her consent just search for case law

Rahul J. Gada (Advocate)     03 April 2014

Any party to the Petition for mutual consent divorce may withdraw his or her consent at any time before passing of the divorce decree.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register