Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

daud ali (student)     28 August 2014

Muslim boy marry hindu girl

I m a muslim 24 years old boy. I love a hindu girl from 3 years. now she is 18 plus. we want to marry without converting our religion. so please suggest......


 2 Replies

Rangee (Lawyer)     29 August 2014

If both are major, you may file your application before Sub Registrar and get married under special marriage act 1954 it is easy not a problemb. Best of luck


daud ali (student)     09 September 2014

sir, if girl's parent objected in registrar office, then what will happen?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register