Upgrad LLM

mother's brother forcefully acquiring her property.

my grandmother had made will on my mother's name and it has been registered.but my mother's brother has took the will agreement and not giving to us...and forcefully acquiring her property which is a building with houses for rent...he is taking all the rent from the building and is torturing my mother by using vulgur language and beating her...what can i do for this issue can any one help me out with this...thank you

Dear querist,

You can file police complaint against your mother's brother.



If the will deed is registered you can get a certified copy of same from registrar's office.

Just issue legal notice to all of the tenants and inform them that they shopuld deposit the rent in your acccount or they will be in arears and shall be evited. Claim you property now or  with the passage of time you will loose everything.

Just hire a sharp lawyer who could solve this mess.

Total likes : 1 times


deposit * deposit 

 evited *evicted



I think u can get a certified copy of will from sub-registrar office after then apply for mutation and then u should mortgage that property to bank with possession and take the loan amount and move too far from here with ur mother after then bank will took possession of that property and in that way u can recover maximum of it



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x