LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sudharani7 (housewife)     15 May 2012

Misusing wife photos and posting in prone sites


Hi All, I kept 498-A case on my husband and his family, to come out of this case my husband misused my personal photos when I was with him at matrimony home and kept those in prone sites with my name, he took printouts of those and kept case on me as I myself kept my photos in net. Even police were not listening my words as they took much money from them. Without proper investigating police had remanded me for one day, My husband kept condition, if I withdraw my case 498-A then only he will withdraw his case, As we are from traditional family we thought not to make issues as they have my personal photos. We accepted for withdrawing the case, court gave 90 days observation period for 498-A case. Actually my husband kept adds in net as "WANTED FEMALE GIRLS FOR EROTIC SERVICES". As I have proofs of those adds he tried to blame me in this way. I dont want to leave him in this way Can any one help me in this situation.


 8 Replies

Anjuru Chandra Sekhar (Advocate )     15 May 2012

Can you tell us what is 90 days observation period?

Ranee....... (NA)     15 May 2012

This amounts to cyber crime.Consult a criminal lawyer who is expert in this field.Dont withdraw the 498A case.

sudharani7 (housewife)     16 May 2012

Thank you Ranee....

sudharani7 (housewife)     16 May 2012

How many days of time it take to receive registered copies from court.  

sudharani7 (housewife)     17 May 2012

Hello Zeeshan Sir, My husband and his family members harrassed me for extra dowry and gold, they use to beat me, they tried to sell me to mumbai people, I have proofs of all these, thats the reason I kept 498A.

vinay kumar (private)     17 May 2012

when will you marry from your husband .

you are take good decision from your husband .he is abuse your self respect  so you punish him your husband 

sudharani7 (housewife)     17 May 2012

Yes I have to punish him, he does all fraud business by taking money from innocent people by contacting on phone, once money is deposited in his account he removes his sim numbers. Police are not doing any favour to us to punish him

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register