LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ketan   06 January 2024

mistskes in salesdeed

If there ar
typing mistakes in saledeed which is not noticed by buyer at the the time registration and are noticed after 2 years if seller does not cooprate what are the remedies available to buyer?


 3 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     06 January 2024

The seller or his legal heirs shall execute a rectification deed.  Otherwise, file a declaration suit in court.

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     07 January 2024

If the vendor is not cooperating in getting a rectification deed registered file a suit for declaration against the vendor and mandatory injunction to the concerned Sub-Registrar, as advised by learned expert Mr. Kavksatayanarayan ji, which I fully agree and appreciate his acumen.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     07 January 2024

If the vendor is not cooperating then you issue a legal notice to him demanding the execution of a registered rectification deed to rectify the errors pointed out in the property title document executed by him earlier.

If he fails to comply with the demands made, you may file a suit for specific relief against him requesting the court to direct him to execute the same or the court to execute the same on his behalf.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register