LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SAMIR MEHTA (PROPRIETOR)     09 July 2017

Minor to major buyer court permission issued prop. card

I have getting problem in registering my Property in CITY SURVEY department & for PROPERTY CARD, due to this condition which I explain here please give me best guidance because I came to know that I have problem in future for sale this property & for loan purpose. 

I Mr. “A”  (Mehta) bought the commercial shop from Mrs. “B”(Goswami) in June- 2017,  Mrs. “B” (Goswami) bought this shop from Mr. “C”(Karia) in Feb-1999 in JAMNAGAR CITY, Mr. “C”(Karia) bought the shop on the name of  his sons “D” & “E” (Karia Minors)

When Mr. “C”(Karia) Guardian  sale “D” & “E” (Karia Minors’) property to Mrs. “B”(Goswami) in Feb-1999,  not  taken the court permission to sale it.  At that sale time their sons “D” & “E” (Karia Minors) age was “10” & “8” years respectively.

Then I Mr. “A”  (Mehta) bought that property from Mrs. “B”(Goswami)  without  knowing above law of court permission  in June-2017, At that time  “D” & “E” (Karia Minors to Majer’)  age was  “28” & “26” years respectively, so now they are major.

In present situation Mr. “C”(Karia) & his wife died some years ago and their 

son “D” & “E” (Karia Majors’ )  lives in AFRICA & BOMBAY Respectively.

“D” & “E” (Karia Majors’) has not any objection to sign confirmation deed on which their father Sale property

Now I have needed some clarification on matter as I mention here.

1- If they cannot come immediately to my city JAMNAGAR due to they live very far from my city & busy than what is the way to sign confirmation deed?

2- Is it possible that court grant permission for send confirmation deed to them for sign signature with their ID Address proof? If yes than what is form format of confirmation deed which i have to present in court. and if no than what is the other objective for this matter.

3- They are now become major more than five years above from their current age “28” & “26” years so it is possible that automatically void their rights to claim on property

4- So give me help how to clear my property for CITY SURVEY & PROPERTY CARD  issue on this matter

My English weak so apologize me & try to understand my issue or write me if you not understand.

Waiting for your Clarification & proper guidance on from forum member 

YOURS TRULY
S B MEHTA

Learning

10 Replies

K.UPENDER REDDY   09 July 2017

if persons attained majority ratifies the registration the sale becomes absolute. Such ratification should be done by way executing registered ratification deed. Special Power of attorney can be appointed by those majors to execute registered ratification deed on their behalf, in your favor, if those mojor persons are live in abroad. If you get proper ratification deed from those majors in connection with your earlier purchase, then you can use the ratification deed before concerned authorities.

if the sale was in the knowledge of the minors, with in three years immediately after attaining majority one should cahlenge the sale, otherwise they will loose limitation. As they are 28 & 26 years they can not challenge the sale.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 July 2017

For your own interest: Prefer that both appear in person.

Local counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in property/civil matters can help you in such matter and it may be easy if both minors (now major) are willing..

What is the formate of registered ratification deed where is it available?

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     09 July 2017

Experts are absolutely right.For confirmation/ratification deed ,contact to local counsel.

OK THANK YOU VERY MUCH UPENDAR REDDY & BHARAT GOYAL  SIR FORY YOUR GUIDENCE & SUPPORT 

Local counsels can draft as per need of matter at your hands.

Same Query:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=151562&offset=0

madhusudhana reddy (client)     10 July 2017

i read D & E are now aged 28 & 26. isn't the limitation period to sue is expired, even if the sale on their behalf is not as per law? 

madhusudhana reddy (client)     10 July 2017

sorry i posted my comment without reading Upendar Reddy'scomment. i think his comment answers all possible adversities and in conviniences. 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     10 July 2017

If both are willing to ratify, avail the opportunity.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register