LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raju   29 July 2015

Minor property related

Hello Sir/madam. Recently we got property which is for sale. Its registered in the name of 8 people. 4 couples ( wife and husband ). It's their self earned property and not an ancestral property ( Vacant land ). They got it registered in 2006 in thier name as an undivided property and as of now couple of men among those 8 have expired. One among the expired has two sons who are majors and will participate in the registration of sale deed if we buy it now. But another person who passed away has three daughters who are minors. Their mother ( wife of expired person) is also one of the 8 title holders. Now what is the safe way to get the property registered in our name? I'm worried about the three minors who will get the right as legal hiers of their father who expired. Need a good suggestion please. Thanks a lot in advance for your time and valuable suggestions.


 3 Replies

ADVOCATE DIMPLE JINDAL (Advocate)     29 July 2015

Any relative or other person appointed as legal representative can seek permission from the court for the selling of the minor's property, but it should be in the interest of that minor's. Court will check the position of all three minor's and legal representative and if the court think it fit that the sale will be for the benefit of minor's then the Magistrate can allow for the same. You can buy that property safely only after the court permission. If you purchase the same with out court permission, the minor's after attaining the age of maturity i.e. 18 years, can file for anull the sale deed.

Raju   17 August 2015

Thanks a lot for your opinion sir. I'm very thank ful :)

Raju   17 August 2015

Sir I have posted another question in forum in civil section with name Bank debt recovery. Can u help me out on that question sir. Thank you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register