LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anilpandey   07 August 2015

Middle name not mention in ssc & hsc in certificates

Dear Experts,

My name in my SSC & HCS certificates (i.e. 12th & 10th) is as "ANIL PANDEY" but in further certifactes like in Graduation certificates as "ANIL KUMAR PANDEY". Hence i want to know that  will there be any problem in future in this regards if i get Govt job, if yes then kindly let me know how to get correct it.

With Regards

Anil Pandey 

 2 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     07 August 2015

approach the concerned board and make application for making those corrections in the certificates

anilpandey   11 August 2015

Thanks Saravanam Sir.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query