LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

fayaz ahmad (wo)     01 March 2014

Mentally ill wife

I was married to a girl through my cousin. My cousin’s wife happens to be paternal aunt of the girl my cousin didn’t allow us to investigate whereabouts of the girl with the words that girl is B.A passed and gentle.

From the day of marriage she started behaving verily strangely .Apparently she looks normal, but with little happening she becomes furious and starts crying, calling nicknames, abusing lamenting so much so that whatever is available to her throws hither and thither .We got very much surprised and terrified .What sort of  girl was given to me as my wife. This type of behavior was kept hidden by his parents / my cousin. Every time her parents, brothers and uncles begged pardons. I told them to consult a psychiatric, upon which his brother told that she was shown to concern Dr. who said she (the girl) is getting a vain of the brain Short, otherwise she is alright. She used to beat me and gave so many sleepless nights. I tried my best to advise her to shun all this as we are joined sacred wedlock of marriage but all in vain.

Once she told me that she dose not knows what happens to her that she becomes out of control. Knowing this kind of disease of the girl got exposed; her mother directed her daughter to steal all gold ornaments and gold coins and left my home.

Now they have gone court of law for 488. During this process I gave her divorce.

Advise me how I shall get ornaments back because I was cheated/deceived by them and I am not at fault at all. Further tell me how shall get rid of this menace once for all.

Thanking you

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

Jaan bachi toh lakho paaye.

I can understand that you have been decieved but my suggestion would be to forget the ornaments etc ie through legal ways.  Just ask them the ornaments back and they will surely hand it over back to you.  It will be waste of time to run behind court for this. Some more dirt will be thrown around.

If you are adamant, you can approach local women's cell, and give a formal complaint regarding this.  But I am astonished, when you got divorce, all such material facts about jwellery should have been mentioned in the application of divorce, you have not mentioned anything as such regarding jwellery given by you to them.

Further you need to have original VAT bills to claim such jwellery, without which all effort will be futile. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register