Upgrad LLM

mental harrassment

respected sir,I'm serving in army.my problem is ,I made love marriage and now no support from our family.i have my marriage document.i wanted to publish my marriage in army.but clerk asked for school certificate but I have Aadhar card and pan card.because my wife school certificate are in her father's house.we are not able to contact them.after explained all still they pressured me so I gave them a letter a letter that she is illiterate and wrote 10+2 on marriage details.now they want to charge me on telling lie and Tring to punish for it . what I have to do.

First thing I gave a letter that my wife is illustrate...and in another one I filled 10+2 . They have both letters... And asking explanation.... What I should give.... They Tring to punish me in my own words whatever I give in writing. What to do sir. I wrote illiterate because I don't have any documents to submit and I was in full of depression.
Dy Director

Why you are digging your grave

Dy Director

Don't you think you have given ground for being successfully alleged of bigamy



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x