LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Antara MHRD (service)     06 May 2017

Mental harassment in the departmen

I am facing several mental harrasment in my working place( autonomous body,central govt.).I am in contract peroid whhich is supposed to be confirm after certain time period.As per service experience, there is sharp discrimination in the dept. between a permanent employee and a employee on contract.My immediate boss in humiliating in front of everybody.I never saw this kind of treatment to any other employee(permanent).After humiliation,they send instruction for completion of job.After completion of job,they simply shift me from that postion.I am forced to believe,being a employee on contract in addition to lady employee,I am under trouble.How to overcome this problem?Please advice

Learning

2 Replies

Ritesh Maity (Labour Law Advocate)     06 May 2017

You cannot resort to much legal help unless you can prove the alleged mental harassment either by way of witness, documents or video/ audio medium. Even the factor of discrimination, which is illegal in a workplace, has to be proved by you. Before thinking of taking legal steps try to gather as much evidence as possible.  

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     08 May 2017

could not describe any actionable wrong.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register