LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sandeep saini (-)     16 June 2014

Mental harassment

Hi I am 39 year old male residing in Mumbai,thane-i got married in 2009 and was blessed with a daughter who is 4 now and my wife is expecting her second child in November-Immediately after marriage she started to live on and off to her parents place for months together-this happened 10 times in 3 years-initially I used to go back to her for no fault of mine and say sorry and bring her back-her parents have not only been un-cooperating but abusive-initially even my mother also used to think I am wrong sumwhere-the height was when she filed domestic violence case because I asked her not to go to her parent"s house daily which is 10 mins away from my place-even after 4 years there is same issue -we finally went for mediation and I got her back in 2013-upon asking she said she filed wrong case as she wanted my attention --the place I am staying is my mother's house and couple of days back she got her parents to my house because of a simple fight and created ruckus and now she is asking that either my mom her own house or we should-I am lost---please advise as I am tired and really don't see a life with her anymore......

Learning

2 Replies

Gautam Kapoor (IT professional Studying Law)     16 June 2014

your question is not clear on what your wife is seeking.

If the lady is demanding to move out with you , advised to follow suit and stay in a rented accomadation thereby atleast providing your parents the much needed mental peace.

you can then keep a watch if her behaviour changes.

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     16 June 2014

sandeep shift with her in a rented room and then check her behaviour for mental peace and for the sake of your children you have to take the step , take room near to your parents residence, so you can take care of them .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register